The largest landscape architecture trade show in the world is held annually by ASLA in various cities throughout the United States. The ASLA Annual Meeting and EXPO draws more than 5,000 attendees and nearly 500 exhibitors each year. Attendees consistently rate the EXPO as the “most valuable event” at the meeting each year.
|Thursday, November 5||Exhibitor Move-In||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday, November 6||Exhibitor Move-In||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday, November 7||EXPO Open||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday, November 8||EXPO Open||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Exhibitor Move-Out||6:00 – 10:00 pm|
|Monday November 9||Exhibitor Move-Out||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
EXPO exhibitor receive many benefits as part of their package:
- One complimentary full meeting registration and two booth personnel registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth, an $845 value.*
- Unlimited, complimentary, customizable guest passes so you may personally invite your customers and prospects to the show ($75 value each).
- The official annual meeting exhibitor logo to use for advertising in print, online, and social media.
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge, featuring free internet access and refreshments throughout the day.
- Free mailing lists: pre-registered attendee list 30 days before the show and a final registered attendee list after the show.
- Three listings in the onsite program: alphabetically by company, by booth number, and by product category.
- Exhibitors may place press releases and kits in the ASLA Press Room to promote their products to the more than 25 industry media representatives who participate each year—a great way to introduce new products to the profession.
- An opportunity to rent Learning Lab space to make product presentations and offer professional development hours for continuing education credits.
- Participation in meetings and special events before and after the show hours to maximize the opportunity to socialize and network with attendees.
* Registration upgrades, additional booth personnel registrations, and tickets to special events may be purchased.
- Payment: Payment in full must be submitted with the application.
- Cancellations: ASLA cannot issue refunds. Payment for 2015 exhibit space may not be applied to subsequent EXPOs.