Register and book your hotel at the same time to receive special discounts!
To register and book your hotel online, visit the online form or print out and mail the Registration Form. Forms received without payment will not be processed. Purchase orders will not be accepted. Hotel rates expire on October 02, 2015 or earlier if room blocks sell out.
The Early Bird deadline is June 19. Register and book your hotel early to save.
For all registration and housing questions, please contact Experient at 800-424-5249 (United States and Canada), 847-996-5829 (outside the United States), or email ASLA@experient-inc.com.
- Registration and Housing Confirmations will be sent by email. Review this information carefully. If confirmation is not received within three weeks of submission, or if changes are needed, contact Experient on or before Friday, October 02, 2015.
- Badges: Attendees will pick up badges and tickets at the ASLA Registration counters located at McCormick Place, 2301 S Martin Luther King Dr, Chicago. See the Schedule-at-a-Glance for registration hours.
- Registration and Housing Cancellation/Refund Policy: Refund requests for basic registration fees must be received in writing on or before October 02, 2015, to email@example.com. A $85 processing fee will be deducted from the refund. Refunds will not be granted for requests received after the deadline. Hotel cancellations should be made directly with the hotel after October 23, 2015. Hotel cancellations received 72 hours or less before arrival will be charged one night’s room and tax. Registration discounts will be rescinded and a balance will be due for individuals who cancel hotel rooms before the meeting. Meeting badges will not be distributed to individuals with outstanding balances.
- Tickets: Tickets for events, field sessions, and workshops must be purchased in advance or at onsite registration (based on availability). Tickets will not be sold at the door for any session, workshop, or event. Ticket sales are final and are not refundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. Ticketed events take place rain or shine.
- Membership: In order to qualify for discounted member registration rates, registrants must be ASLA members in good standing prior to registering. For membership information, contact the ASLA Member Services Department at 888-999-ASLA (2752) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A one-year complimentary ASLA membership is included in the full conference non-member rate.
- Emeritus Registration: Emeritus registration is limited to ASLA Emeritus members.
- “NEW” Associate Member Registration: Registration rates for ASLA one-, two-, and three-year associate members will be at the same low one year associate member rate.
- Student Registration: Student registration is limited to current full-time students only. Non-member students must submit a copy of a student ID valid for 2014/2015 or 2015/2016 along with their registration.
- Guest Registration: Guest registration is limited to spouses or significant others of full professional annual meeting registrants and should not be used for landscape architecture professionals. Student and Associate Member registrants are not permitted to purchase guest registrations. Guest registration includes the General Sessions, ASLA EXPO and the Awards Ceremony. Guest registrants may not attend education sessions.
- International Landscape Architects and Allied Professionals: As a professional courtesy, ASLA extends its member rates in the professional registration category to non-member international landscape architect attendees and members of the American Institute of Architects, the American Planning Association, the U.S. Green Building Council, and the Urban Land Institute. Verification of membership is required.
- One-Day Registration: One-day registrants may purchase tickets for and may attend sessions/workshops only on the day selected for their one-day registration.
- Attire: Business attire is appropriate for all events, with the exception of the ASLA Council of Fellows Investiture Dinner, which is formal.
- Visa Letters: Attendees requiring a visa letter may register and request a visa letter at the same time. A $25 fee applies for a visa letter to be emailed; additional charges apply for original letters to be sent by express mail.